I seriously though I already posted this recipe. I came back to look for it to show a friend, who’s Christmas party I am think if bringing this to, and when I couldn’t find it I realized my oversight. I am now correcting this. So without further ado…
- 1 Angel Food Cake, cut into 1″x1″ cubes
- 1 large can Cherry Pie Filling
- 1.5 Cups Lemon Curd (from the jar is fine, or make your own)
- 2 Cups Heavy Cream
- Use an electric mixer with a whisk attachment to whip heavy cream until soft peeks form.
- In a trifle bowl begin with a layer of Angel Food Cake cubes.
- Over the cubes, spoon in ⅓ of the cherry pie filling, spreading out to cover the cake.
- Over the cherry pie filling, spread ⅓ of the whipped cream, sealing the layer of cherries below.
- Next spread ⅓ of the lemon curd out over the whipped cream.
- Repeat until you are out of ingredients and/or your trifle bowl is full
- Chill until ready to serve.
Photo by Marg of Cayman Designs